December 19, 2005


The strange rabbit that is found through out St. Louis. That sunset is SO Midwestern, I love it. This is a good time to tell my good news. I am going to see the Pacific Ocean for the first time in my life in under 30 days. Also, staying true to my word, I am not going to California (ever), I am going to Oregon. I will be visiting some old college, and even high school friends. I am overly excited to see the West coast of the United States. I know the camera isn't going to know when to stop shooting. Hopefully, I will not lose the photos to computer melt down like I did with the Atlantic Ocean pictures. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sharine said...

hi thanks for visiting my blog! You have a very cool blog too! See ya!

Bryon Houlgrave said...

Dude, thanks for the hella sweet comment on my blog.

Having grown up in SoCal, I can honestly say the Pacific Ocean is definitely worth seeing. You'll love it. I've never been to Oregon, but I hear it's a gorgeous state. Keep the focus true and fire away.

On a photo note, your exposures have gotten increasingly better since I first started visiting. Good work.

The Flounder said...

Ahhh, thanks for visiting me while you're on your west coast adventure. I'm sure we will have a great time, oh that's right, we won't since you're a bitch and not visiting me

Anonymous said...

I adore this photo. denise

My last played songs while editing photos were....


If you have not added Last.Fm to your computer yet, go ahead and click my play list. Add me as a friend. Highly recommended.